Local News & Archive — May 17, 2016 at 12:51 pm — Updated: May 17, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Man in hospital after Rhyl flat fire


[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]

A man is in hospital with slight burns after a fire at a flat near Rhyl town centre.

Two fire crews were called out to the property on Bath Street at just before 9.10pm on Monday night – the blaze on the ground floor was said to be well-alight when they arrived.

The fire was brought under control within 40 minutes. It’s believed to have been started accidentally by smoking materials in the bedroom, which was heavily smoke logged – a bed was also left severely damaged.

The Welsh Ambulance Service said a man was taken to Ysbyty Glan Clwyd in Bodelwyddan with minor burns to his arms which are not serious.

Leave A Comment Using Facebook (Website Comment Form Below)

Use the form below to post a comment via facebook

Comments are closed.

70 queries in 1.013 seconds.