Local News & Archive — May 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm — Updated: May 10, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Five rescued from West Rhyl house fire

by
Share this story:

Google

Investigators say an unattended candle was to blame for an overnight house fire in West Rhyl.

Four children and a woman were rescued from a property on Sandringham Avenue at around 3.30am on Wednesday morning.

Two crews were called out to tackle the fire, which started in an upstairs bedroom – it suffered total smoke damage and around 50% fire and heat damage.

All five people – including three teenagers and a three-month old baby – were taken to Ysbyty Glan Clwyd in Bodelwyddan for precautionary checks. A 41 year-old woman suffered non life-threatening injuries.

Share this story:

Leave A Comment Using Facebook (Website Comment Form Below)

Use the form below to post a comment via facebook

Comments are closed.





66 queries in 2.054 seconds.