ADEN (Reuters) – Dozens of people were killed or wounded in two suicide car bombings in the southern Yemeni port city of Aden on Saturday, witnesses and local medics said.
- With $116 billion cash, Buffett says Berkshire needs ‘huge acquisitions’
- German conservatives call for shift to right as Merkel decides cabinet posts
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire needs to do ‘huge acquisitions’
- Tributes paid to The Real Thing star Eddy Amoo
- Florida students take on NRA, set eyes on midterm elections
North Wales Police are seeking the public’s help in their search for 20 year old Jannatul Chawdhury who has been missing from her Prestatyn home since Monday 15th January 2018. Local officer PC Kiera Williams said ‘Together with Jannatul’s family we are increasingly concerned for her welfare due to her being unfamiliar with the area […]
The post Concern for missing Prestatyn woman, 20, who has links to the London area appeared first on Sound Radio Wales – Radio for North Wales.
Police are no longer investigating an incident in Llandyrnog as an attempted abduction. Detectives had been looking for two men and a woman, who were seen driving in a sky blue Renault Clio on Saturday afternoon. They were said to have been involved in an ‘altercation’ with four children. But on Monday evening, police said they had identified the facts of […]
Our Flying Start programme continues to be an important opportunity for us to help give children in Wales the best possible start in life. Improving their life chances is a top priority for the Welsh Government. This is why we provide a significant investment of over £70 million to Flying Start which supports families living in some of the […]
Total community pharmacy contract funding in 2017-18 will be £144.3 million, Health Secretary Vaughan Gething has announced. (Monday 10 April 2017) (Health and social services10 April 2017Healthier WalesImproving health) Funding announced today will improve access to services provided by community pharmacies – such as the common ailment service and pharmacy influenza vaccinations, it will also support the implementation of a […]
- Record breaking numbers of NHS staff in Wales welcomed by Vaughan Gething
- Healthier teeth for Wales’ children thanks to successful oral health programme
- Dr James Davies MP Raises Sugar Health Concerns in Channel 4 Dispatches
- Enhanced dialysis care part of three new wards at Glan Clwyd Hospital
- Cabinet Secretary meets CARTREF Telemedicine Project Group
(Reuters) – Top seed Elina Svitolina became the third woman to defend the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title on Saturday, defeating Russia’s Daria Kasatkina 6-4 6-0 in the final.
A former off-licence in Ruthin used as a cannabis factory has been raided by police. Drugs and equipment were seized from the building on St Peter’s Square on Friday afternoon, following intelligence tip-offs from local residents. No one was arrested but Sergeant Jonny Hill from North Wales Police said the discovery had helped ”take a large amount of drugs off […]